- User-Friendly Design: This air fryer has indicator lights, clear tick marks, and a non-slip dial that ensures ease of selecting the settings you want. The square air fryer with slimmer footprint within a compact frame that will not crowd your kitchen.
- The 3.7-quart basket's larger surface area provides enough food for 23 people and the nonstick, dishwasher safe material guarantees easy cleanup.
- Product Dimensions: 12" x 11" x 11"
- Basket Dimensions: 7.5" x 7.5" x 3.5"
- Food cooked in an air fryer contains up to 85% less fat than traditionally fried foods without losing the delicious tastes and crispy textures. ETL listed, BPA free, and featuring auto-off protection, the air fryer is just as safe as it is healthy.
I loooovvveeee this air fryer! I'm writing this review after I used it. I made onion rings and Korean honey butter wings. SOOO GOOD! Crispy outside and juicy inside! I can literally cook anything in it. I’m going to try something sweet next time, lol. It’s also easy to clean, non-stick martial. Buy it! I would recommend it 100%!
Plenty of room and looks very nice on counter.I bought the accessories and use it often and everything has been delicious.I also bought several low carb air fryer recipe books.This one is better than the ones being pushed. Cleans easily and stainless steel is nice.
I’ve been using this air fryer for about a month now and I’m so happy with the purchase. It is very easy to use and clean up. I’ve made ribs, fish and sweet potato fries with it they all turned out delicious. It made cooking so much easier and faster. High recommend it.
This air fryer exceeded my expectations .This works incredibly well. The basket is a great size. I made savory snacks 。And I was glad I didn't need to use oil to fry these.Makes great fries as well. Cooking is very quick. you have to do is put your food in the basket; insert the basket; set the temperature and then set the timer.
OMG! Love this air fryer! Best kitchen purchase ever. I bought this hoping to get a few of my favorite meals with less fat than traditional cooking methods. Not only do you use less oil, but the food comes out better than ever. And it's so much easier than standing over a hot stove! So far (I've had it for a week) I have used it for grilled chicken, grilled potatoes, grilled veggies, blooming onion, Chicken kabobs, and omelettes.Everything has come out delicious! Wonderful when I prepare batches of marinated chicken & Veggies in advance, just pop in the amount you want and dinner is ready in no time. Even though it comes with a small cookbook, it's supper easy to find any recipe online, so you always have access to the info you need.Some of the prior reviews have mentioned issues with the basket dropping off,I have not had this problem at all. It's possible they didn't notice the guide slots in the main basket, or just got a defective unit (possible for anything you buy), but I'm glad I took a chance, I couldn't be happier!