- COMPACT SIZE: The PFOA/PTFE free non-stick pan and rack hold 1Qt or up to 3/4 lb of food. Perfect for personal use or when cooking for a few people. Cook faster and more safely than in oil, eliminating splatter burns and reducing electricity use.
- HEALTHY EATING: By cooking with 85% less oil for fat-free delicious meals. Same flavor and crispy finish without the added calories. Simply add food to the drawer pan, add a tbsp of oil if desired, set temp/time, and start cooking.
- ADJUSTABLE TIME/TEMP: Gives you the ultimate in cooking control and versatility allowing you to fry, bake, grill and roast all in one. A high-power convection fan envelopes food in temperatures from 180F to 390F degrees and a 30-minute timer automatically shuts off the air fryer at the end of the cooking cycle.
- COOL-TOUCH HANDLE: Lets you safely remove fried foods from the air fryer without burning your hands.
- ETL APPROVED: 700-Watt/120V Air fryer with 1-quart capacity is ideal for home kitchen use. Dishwasher safe removable PFOA/PTFE free.
This was a gift for my brother.. he’s a single bachelor so I opted for a smaller one and stayed on the lower price end since I wasn’t sure he would use it.. He air fried some chicken wings tonight and told me he loves it and I was right... he doesn’t know how he lived without one lol.. So I guess it’s working out great.. He said it was super easy to clean and nothing stuck to it :)
I just loved this item. I wanted to purchase one for so long and this was the perfect price and size. I love it so much I want a bigger one but it's only me at home now so no need. I wish they had these around when all my children were young. The only flaw I have seen is the insert sometimes doesn't sit straight and pops to one side but the weight of the food usually pushes it down. Oh and my knob keeps falling off but I can easily crazy glue that on when it starts getting on my nerves!!!
Before and after pic of old chicken that I re-fry in this airfry. We are in the time and position that can no longer waste food. Container that used to fry. Easy to clean.(Not sure how to posy pictures- anyway it look completely different. My re-fry chicken look and taste brand new and no oil grease smell since this technology is no oil involve)
We love this air fryer! I have to admit I was a bit skeptical about making fried chicken in an air fryer, and my husband is picky when it comes to fried chicken, but the chicken was cooked evenly, was juicy, and the skin was crispy! Also made broccoli in the air fryer and it was so good! Cant wait try other recipes!
Great air fryer - simple to use, food tastes great. I make vegetables in it often and maybe add shrimp or cooked chicken breast several minutes before the veg are done.I'm still experimenting and so far everything turns out delicious.It's small, perfect size for one person or sides for 2.