- HD Video for Clear Viewing: 1080p-grade resolution, combined with our advanced HDR and Distortion Correction, ensures video is recorded in crisp clarity.
- No Hidden Costs: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet.
- Respond in Real-Time: Speak directly to anyone who approaches your front door via two-way audio. Tell your friends to come round the back or that you have just run out to get some milk.
- The Alerts Which Matter: With AI technology and our sophisticated algorithm, the camera intelligently detects body shape and face pattern. Ensuring you are only alerted when a human, and not a stray cat, is at the door.
- Free electronic chime included: Supports 8 fun and holiday-themed ringtones and adjustable volume level.
I love this product, coming from a horrible experience with the Ring missing walk-ups, slow to respond, constantly crashing application, forcing users to pay to store their video. Eufy is a breath of fresh air. I don't pay any monthly fee if I don't want to and I can store videos on the device as well as my mobile phone. The mobile app has an excellent user interface without all the ads and hoopla of lesser brands. I wish I would have started with this, but I'm glad to have a video doorbell that actually works for what I intended it to do. Great job Eufy. I literally threw my Ring in the trash where it belongs.
Been holding off on getting a doorbell security, but decided not get one on Prime days. It was easy to install. The phone app is very responsive when someone rings. Motion sometimes pick up cars as people, but you can adjust the sensitivity. 1080p is good enough quality to see people's face.The best feature no monthly subscription fee!!
I’m so glad I chose Eufy Security! I had an attempted break-in at my home and luckily they didn’t make entry. I immediately purchased the Eufy system due to the many positive reviews. They were spot on! The ease of installation and quality of the product is excellent. When opening the package, you experience as though you’re opening a product from Apple.The doorbell was easy to install and came with the necessary parts to bypass my existing doorbell. Picture quality is great, especially when using an iPad/tablet. It hasn’t let me down and I’ve added other cameras since. Great product and you won’t be disappointed!
I first got a Ring which after 2 days lost contact with my wifi. Had to take it down to get at the orange button inside to reset it then reinstall it back on the wall. In short order it lost contact again (it’s very close to my router). Called help line which is a recording instructing me to do the same thing. Got frustrated and returned it and ordered Eufy. This thing works great. No wifi problems, app is easy to use, picture is clear. No need for night vision since my dusk-dawn porch light is pretty bright. Doesn’t always capture motion but I’m satisfied. Highly recommended over Ring.
This is my first video doorbell, so I have nothing to which to compare, but I'm extremely pleased with this doorbell. Installation was a snap (instructions in box very clear), notifications are fast (~5 sec) and reliable and the motion detection zones work perfectly in the day. Unfortunately, I live at the end of a culdesac, so at night the headlights of approaching vehicles lights up my porch and triggers a notification. I could reduce sensitivity to compensate, but I haven't played around with that. As a bonus, I now know there are at least 4 different neighborhood cats that are regular visitors to my porch :)